We're the co-founders of ChickRx, and we've been close friends for years. One day we realized that we and our girlfriends always seemed to have health and wellness-related questions, whether about birth control, losing weight, skincare, how to handle a douchey guy...the list goes on. But often when we'd go to each other for advice, we'd leave just as confused as ever.
Why wasn’t there a quick, easy and anonymous way to get expert advice and info that was actually relevant to our situation? Why was there no engaging health site for us, where we could also have frank conversations with other young women going through similar things?
So we and our incredible team built the health and wellness community that we always needed. Ask questions, get answers from top experts and peers, discuss products, swap tips, and browse entertaining, informative content. Use ChickRx to get happier, healthier and hotter--and help some other chicks do so too!
Stacey and Meghan
ChickRx is a high quality health and wellness community for women. This is a place for you to be informed and entertained by juicy conversations, get answers to your own questions, swap tips or discover products that experts and peers love.
- Our goal is to give you easier access to experts, to aggregate the collective wisdom of experts and peers around health and wellness topics we worry or wonder about, and to create a fun and engaging community where you can access and contribute to this information.
- We capture our community’s collective wisdom via the Q&A posted by experts and members and supplement this with entertaining, informative articles and product picks vetted by our experts and members.
- The community is run by our members and experts, who, in addition to posting questions, answers, comments, and product recommendations, curate the community by liking or secretly liking great posts, organizing posts by tagging them with topics and flagging posts that should be removed.
- Gulus Emre
- Editorial Intern
- Previous Life: Student
- School: Harvard
- Fact: Never leaves home without a book.
- Jen McPherson
- Previous Life: Writer for Swagger LA, Good / Bad NYC, Paper Spaceship & Whoa magazine
- School: UCLA
- Fact: Has not lived one day without red nail polish on her toes and hands since she was fifteen.
- Kendrick Taylor
- Director of Engineering
- Previous Life: Pool hall cook, Government contractor
- School: James Madison
- Fact: Writes code for fun, considered playing pool for a living.
- Megan Cedro
- Previous Life: Former makeup artist, now concentrating mainly on painting & illustration.
- Fact: Loves the number 4, anteaters and sunshine.
- Meghan Muntean
- Previous Life: Barclays Wealth, Lehman Brothers
- School: Princeton
- Paige Panter
- Marketing Intern
- Previous Life: AmeriCorps VISTA in Waco, Texas
- School: Baylor University
- Fact: Inspired by estate sales, good food and well done mobile apps
- Stacey Borden
- Previous Life: 85 Broads, Apple (intern)
- School: Harvard (BA & MA)
- Fact: Related to the guitarist from The Doors
You’ll find answers to frequently asked questions about ChickRx below. If you still have questions about using the site, or are experiencing any trouble, please feel free to email us: email@example.com.
- What is ChickRx?
- Just how anonymous am I on ChickRx?
- What are ChickRx's standards for writing?
- Why am I liable for what I write on ChickRx?
- Who are ChickRx experts?
- How does "liking" work?
- If someone likes or secretly likes me, what can they see?
- How old must I be to use ChickRx?
- How do I delete my account?
- How can my company advertise on ChickRx?
- What should I do if I'm experiencing a medical emergency?
Whenever you ask a question, post an answer or a comment, or like something, you have the option to do so "secretly," which means you are doing that action anonymously (your username is not associated with it and it does not appear on your profile).
ChickRx is a high quality community. We reserve the right to either edit or remove any posts that do not meet our writing standards (if that doesn’t sit well with you, just remember that no one wants a janky community, now do they?).
Infuse your own personality and flare into your writing—we’re all about that. But we do ask that your questions, answers and comments:
- Strive for correct grammar and spelling.
- Use respectful language. No bullying or judging (i.e., no mean girls, please).
- Aim to be helpful and accurate. We’ll remove anything that reeks of spam.
You can keep tabs on things that interest you by "liking" or "secretly liking" them. When you're logged into ChickRx, you will see the items you've liked and secretly liked listed along with numbers indicating the amount of new activity in each, where relevant. You may also be notified by email of new activity in items you've liked or secretly liked. When you like something, this activity is displayed on your profile, but when you secretly like something, it is not displayed on your profile (unlike other websites, we get that not everything you're interested in needs to be public!)
People may want to like or secretly like you because they think you have interesting insights and opinions, as you express in your public questions, answers, comments and likes. When someone has liked or secretly liked you, they never see what content you view on the site or anything you do secretly. No one, whether they "like"/"secretly like" you or not, can see these things.
You must be at least 13 years old to use ChickRx. Some of our site’s content is geared to a more mature audience, so we encourage you to check back in your later years, kiddos.
Please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Great question. While we do not currently have advertising on ChickRx, if you’re interested in advertising in the future, please email us: email@example.com.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or your local emergency number (911 in the United States) immediately.
Please feel free to email us, and we will get back to you as soon as we can.